Rear Window Defogger Repair Kit Permatex 0.8ml.
PERMATEX electrically conductive Tab Adhesive 21351 repair window defogger
Quickly and easily bonds defogger tab to grid on rear window. Provides a low-cost, high-quality repair for damaged rear window defogger tabs. Complete kit for a quick repair.
This is a complete kit, providing a low-cost, high-quality, quick repair for damaged rear window defogger tabs. Permatex provides repair solutions for windshields, rearview mirrors, rear window defoggers and headlight lenses.
Permatex® Rear Window Defogger Electrically Conductive Tab Adhesive
Permanently bonds defogger tab to rear windows grid
Quick & easy repair
IMPORTANT: READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY.
Repair only at temperatures between 50°F and 75°F (10°C and 24°C).
1. Ensure rear defogger unit is turned off. Carefully remove wire from tab.
2. Ensure tab is flat and makes complete contact with mounting surface.
3. Open Cleaner/Activator Towelette by pulling both sides of protective packet at the point at the top of package. Fold packet back to use. Towelette is attached to packet, do not remove.
4. Apply activator to lead attachment area on window and tab. Allow activator to dry for 5 min. DO NOT TOUCH mounting surface of glass or tab.
5. Thoroughly knead the adhesive pouch. Cut top of pouch. Apply one drop of adhesive to center of mounting area.
6. Immediately apply tab to rear window; hold firmly in place for 1 minute. Allow 24 hours to cure before re-attaching wire or activating defogger.
Rear Window Defogger Repair Kit
Provides a low-cost, high-quality repair for damaged rear window defogger grids. Complete kit for a superior repair. Quick Grid™ is the result of a joint research project with the General Motors Research Center.
Suggested Applications: Rear window defoggers